Sunday, December 9, 2007


We have been busy decorating for Christmas AND shopping since we returned from FL. It has been a busy time. Joshua, my 3 year old grandson, has helped with the decorating and today we got into the last box of goodies. Inside there was a Nativity set that I tole painted about 20 years ago. It is very cute and Joshua played with it while Tony and I struggled with the lights for a table display. He knew who the pieces were and was having a really good time with them and talking to them for about 10 minutes. Then I heard him say something like "OK, baby Jesus, do the limbo". As he said this he had the baby Jesus moving horizontally under the piece of wood on the side of the stable. It was all so cute I asked him to show me again and snapped the photo. Later we watched the Mickey Mouse version of The Three Muskateers. Maybe that is spelled Mouskateers?

2 comments:

R said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so happy you've started one! This story about Joshua is hilarious. Thanks for sharing it with us!

-Krissy's friend Rhonda

mandy said...

you may not remember me but i am one of krissy and jesse's friends from back in denton. i love that you are blogging and look forward to reading! have a merry christmas.