Sunday, December 16, 2007

Parties & Statue of Liberty

The last two nights we have had our annual Quilt Country Supergirl and Quiltingfriends party here at our home. They were great fun and of course the food was yummy. My mom is visiting from Georgia and Krissy snapped this photo of me and mom at dinner on Friday.

Martha brought some beautiful sarongs back from Thailand. She was there visiting her new granddaughter who, by the way, is beautiful. Here we are pouncing on the sarongs in the basket. Martha also had some fascinating photos of Thailand. What a great adventure she had.


I really scored at the Quiltingfriends party on Saturday when my friend Debbie gave me a purse I had been admiring for some time. She has carried it in the summer for several years and every time I see her I would mention it. The purse has the Statue of Liberty on it and is VERY cool. You see, I NEEDED it for the restroom at Quilt Country which is full of Statue of Liberty memorabilia. We love collecting it and trying to find a new place for all of the cool things. I picture this purse with a nice silk fern placed inside. What a great planter it will make! Below are photos of the purse and the main part of the bathroom at Quilt Country.




1 comment:

jillreicks said...

Sandy--I love your blog...it has so much personality. And, a bathroom with a theme. You are one classy girl! jill in iowa