Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vacation, Darth Vader and ornament

The past week some friends and I went on a vacation together. My brother has a wonderful condo on Anna Maria Island in Florida. What a beautiful location! There were 8 of us and it was so much fun. I highly recommend taking a vacation with friends if possible. There are a lot of photos at the links below, a lot!


This is a photo of me kissing the manatee on the Anna Maria sign. It is such a fun sign.

Four of us went parasailing. It was so great. We were on an 800 ft. line 500 ft. above the water. Then as you are coming in for a landing the dunk your feet in the water. I was a little worried about the taking off and landing but it was actually very easy!
Krissy was attacked by the man eating plant. ;-D Just kidding. Krissy is a really great photographer and has a knack of taking awesome and also funny photos.
The family came later and we all went to Disney World for 2 days. It was Joshua's first trip to DW. What fun. He is a bit taken with Star Wars right now and he got to actually fight Darth Vader! Too cool! I was so afraid they weren't going to choose him but he was the last one chosen so, whew! Below is a link to see him actually fighting Darth Vader with his purple light saver, ummmm I mean light saber. (he insists that it is a light saver)
I have been busy making Christmas ornaments. Not quite finished. The really wonderful "Merry" by Patrick Lose inspired me. I am thinking of a wire hanger with a bead or two twisted onto the wire.

No comments: