Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday Joshua and I went to the Pumpkin Patch. It is a local place that has a fun, fall, free-for-all for kids each year. We stayed about 2 1/2-3 hours, which was a pretty long time for Granny! There were 6 bounce houses, 2 mazes made from hay, a merry-go-round, hay ride and the MOST copyright infringements I have ever seen in one place. As you can see from the movie below there is Mickey, Madagascar, and the Backyardigans. Also on display was Star Wars, Dora, Sesame Street, Ratatouille and lots, lots more.

Joshua had his first snow cone. He decided on grape but then noticed there was a guy with a blue one. He asked what flavor that was and I told him coconut. He lets me know that coconuts are brown. It is hard to argue with that type of logic.

1 comment:

BrendaLou said...

Good choice, Joshua, for the icee....I would have chosen coconut no matter WHAT the color!