Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year Tradition

Yesterday we finished taking inventory at Quilt Country. What fun!! I am kidding of course but it isn't all that bad. I get to spend the day with lots of people I care about and get something done must be done in the process. Of course there is always pizza for lunch!
This is a photo of the group who worked on inventory yesterday. The husbands and one mom aren't in the photo though. It is so good to have that job over and done with!
I don't understand how it is that we always find items that are not priced when we take inventory. Carol Mc decided, and rightly so, that the pricing gun needed a new ink roller. The photo below gives her thoughts on the instructions.

1 comment:

Ann N said...

Well, Sandy, this is the first time I've ever responded to any blog, but you know Quilt Country always comes first! I really enjoyed learning a little more about you and your family. Love the pictures (I want to go to Florida with you to that house!). Keep doing what you're doing - it's great.

Ann N