Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cooper and Porsche


Cooper is our new puppy. We have had him for one week and it has been very interesting. He is the first boy puppy we have ever had. There are a lot of things that are different when you have a boy instead of a girl.

Porsche really loves him and they play, fight and share the toys. He is a real cutie a while Porsche is sort of equally black and white Cooper is mostly black. He seems smart and eats like a pig. Really, I don't think he even tastes his food and when he finishes he runs over to Porsche's dish. We have to pick him up when he finishes so she can eat.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sandy, I've watched Cooper dig that hole four times now and I can't get enough! He's so happy doing it. Reminds me of all the dogs I've had that loved to dig. ;) Watch where you walk from now on.