Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Riding with Joshua

Today Joshua and i were in the car and saw a big fire truck. He was talking about it and I asked if he had ever been on a fire truck before. He said no, he wasn't a fireman. I told him you didn't have to be a fireman to go on a fire truck. He said he wasn't a fireman because he had always just been a kid. I snapped this one with my phone at the red light.


The other day Joshua and I were on the way home from school and we were singing along with Raffi, there's a bug on the floor, on the floor. I tried to snap a photo of us being scared while we were singing. Of course we were already home and just waiting for the song to be over. The photos are blurred because he is moving around to the music a lot. His favorite Raffi song is Willoby Wallaby Woo. (not sure about that spelling.)

No comments: